Thermal - Fire Guard is a fire prevention system. It is based on the combination of thermal imaging cameras and intelligent software that can early recognize hot spots and undesirable temperature changes of the observed objects (exceeding of tempereature limits, sudden temperature acceleration).
Predictive system - to avert imminent danger even before it arise
One of the major advantages of Thermal Fire Guard system is its ability to anticipate the impending danger (temperature increase). Intelligent software can recognize a dangerous situation at the stage of the beginning when the temperature of monitored subject begin to pass from stable to unstable state. System recognise such situation usually much more before the dangerous situation (fire risk) will really happen. In this case the system will announce so called “technical alarm” and it enables operator to take preventive measures to divert imminent danger in advance.
Monitoring mode (real-time monitoring)
The observed object is continuously monitored by thermal imaging cameras that provide live stream video and simultaneously measure its temperature. The video stream, including recorded data with the temperature is continuously transferred from the thermal imaging camera into the central control system where all data is processed and evaluated by the intelligent software in real-time.
If the Thermal - Fire Guard system detects undesirable temperature changes of the observed object (exceeding the set temperature, temperature acceleration), the system automatically alerts an operator or the superior control system. Advantage is that the operator can immediately verify emerged situation through live stream video from the thermal imaging cameras.
Display mode (real-time video)
The system provides and displays live stream video from all connected cameras. If necessary the operator is continuously able to watch all the evens of monitored area in real-time.
Continuous video recording and temperature data logging
In monitoring mode the system simultaneously and continuously records live stream video and temperature data logging. Recorded video and temperature data allow the retrospective analysis of the events that occurred in the past in the monitoring area.
The retrospective analysis of the events
The system provides an advanced analysis of occurred events. The analysis is carried out from recorded video and the temperature data in three ways:
- visually – playback of records (thermal imaging video
- graphically – the graph shows temperature changes of observed object in the time
- simultaneously – visually and graphically
Key Features of the system
- possibility to connect to unlimited number of thermal cameras (Ethernet)
- multi-screen display (layout mode 1x1, 2x2, 3x3)
- setup of alarm conditions
- alarm management - evaluation and indication of thermal events
- ongoing logging of events
- playback of records (thermal imaging video)
- quick search of video sequences by date, time or logged events
- advanced thermal and video analysis of recorded events
- export of the protocol (events analysis)
- 24/7 automatic operation (no need for the operator)
- intuitive and user friendly interface
Outdoor & Indoor
- castles, manor houses and other historic buildings
- valuable forest areas
- airports and hangars
- coal and wood chips storages
- petroleum products storage and distribution
- natural gas storage and distribution
- flammables and explosives warehouse
- chemical and petrochemical industry
- wood industry
- power and heating plants
- solid waste landfills and incinerators
- iron and steel industry
- important military objects
We also offer solutions for special applications
explosive environment radiation environment
Compatible thermal cameras
FLIR A300, A310, A300f, A310f, A310Ex, AHLBERG IR200, IR300